Tuesday 29 October 2013

time for paper collage to ensue

Yesterday I had the MOANday grumps, so my lunch break was spent with a work buddy which helped me stay perkier. (I think hormones aren't helping my mood either).

Today's lunch break, just over, I cut out the Simp2254 pieces I need to use, measured the hip to be sure it would be loose, and started altering the bodice pieces.

In reference to Monty Python, with huge tracts of land even a simple nightgown needs an FBA (Full Bust Alteration). This is the paper collage moment. Plus I'm trying to decide if I'll do a crossover front as the underbust seam isn't straight across, but rises to a centre front highpoint. Without being pointy if you see what I mean. By the time I get home I'll have decided because I'm going to cut this sucker out & start sewing.

I want to snuggle up with kittehs that don't give me asthma!

No comments:

Post a Comment