Sunday 7 July 2013

ticking off the UFO list, one at a time (winter nightie)

Yesterday I went to the 2nd alternate sewing guild group and worked hard to get my UFO winter nightie made.  I'd almost finished cutting it out last year. It's almost mid winter and time to have another snuggly thing to sleep in.


 I still have 21 unfinished items, but I'm likely to only get the sacque hat done this month. Unless I get the blue skirt done in brissie. Maybe I should take the DoS matinee blouse too. Only the sleeves to go.

Non costume
- replacement cotton sheers for my main room - cut out
- replacement curtains for my main room, with block out lining - cut out
- flannelette nightie - cut out

- teal knit top - half sewn
- aqua knit top - cut out
- paisley self drafted pattern - 50% sewn
- Decades of Style 1930s matinee blouse - 80% sewn
- blue linen/rayon herringbone 1930s skirt - half cut out
- apron - binding to be added
- Go Petunia's T - cut out

Historical
- striped pocket hoops - 80% sewn
- pink white stripe regency saque hat - half sewn
- regency bibfront cotton day dress - 25% sewn
- blue (with tiny black diamond) open robe - half sewn
- regency stays - daffodown dilly pattern, cut out
- regency stays - mantua maker pattern cut out for a friend
- regency stays - Missouri Historical Society, cut out
- 1850s ruffled petticoat - needs levelling & waistband. therefore needs cage crinoline.
- cage crinoline – bag & vertical straps sewn, needs steels & waistband
- stripe lobster tail cage bustle - sewn, needs canes/steels inserted & waistband
- red bustle dress - part cut out
- 1917 austerity corset - toile cut out

Pop Culture
- Hobbit, skirts cut out
- Idris - skirt cut out

No comments:

Post a Comment