*cough* years after making a wrap around half-stays mockup, today at lunchtime I got out the pattern pieces so that I could transfer the adjustments I marked on it a week ago onto the pattern pieces to make the real thing/mockup 2.
Only to discover that it's definitely not based on the Daffodown Dilly stays pattern I bought 2-3 years ago. This means that I've no idea what the starting point for this was - it's not any of the patterns I have, unless it was the Missouri Historical Society one on 19thUS - but nope it's not that either.
I really have no clue, but as it seems to be working well as it is, I'm going to just go for it. I'm making pattern pieces from the scribbled on mockup. I'm going to make 3 bust gussets however, rather than 2. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have a photo to share. If I can find my camera that is. I moved it on Tuesday morning when I was shuffling things in the Shoebox cos my new bed base was being delivered.