Wednesday 15 May 2019

Sewing retreat To-Do list revision

Forget the apron,  my Wonder Woman flanellette nightie needs to be finished.  Plus I have a cute hoodie that is too tight in the boobs,  hips and bicep.

Back in January I was looking for some plain fleece to do a gusset up each side into the sleeves when I found the linen print fabric that I still haven't used. The sleeves on the hoodie are too long as well. Though that's a quicker fix.


Tonight I start packing the projects,  cos my lounge is a disaster zone with them scattered around.

My updated sewing list is:

  • 3 pairs flannelette PJ pants - all they need is elastic in the waist.
  • Wondy flannelette nightie - 25% done.
  • lost at sea dress - 75% done
  • retro print 40s red floral - about 50% sewn
  • mermaid dress - cut out, no sewing donewool cape - cutting it out tomorrow, cos I need it for real life as I don't own a coat
  • altering Marie Antoinette fleece hoodie




And depending what that looks like in a pile possibly including

  • martini dress - all cut out, but front bodice is missing so far, will sew what I can


No comments:

Post a Comment