Wednesday 16 July 2014

This Saturday - a Regency Fashion Parade at Woodford Academy

Up in the Blue Mountains, Woodford Academy is a National Trust property that dates back to the 1830s. There might be an older single building in the area but not by much as europeans didn't find a crossing over the mountains until 1813.

This Saturday afternoon I'm participating in a Regency Fashion Parade there, in 2 costumes, I'll be first on show and then do a quick change to reappear in a dress that's only 10 years older but quite a contrast in style.

I've had to write a packing list for both costumes so that I don't travel for 2 hours to get there, only to discover I've left something essential behind like stockings (once I packed white cotton ankle socks instead of knee highs).



No comments:

Post a Comment