Tuesday 4 June 2019

Over half the woven fabric is folded and shelved

I took a couple of nights off from folding fabric after I reached the half way point of fabric folding. I think all the remaining fabrics (not in the discard pile) will fit in the cupboards. I might even fit in a shelf of mock up fabrics - selected from the discard pile; or possibly some of the notions also.


Now two thirds are folded and in the shelves, and its very satisfying. It's also a bit horrifying that with 620 metres done I still have over 300m to be folded.
Having to take a longer break as a ligament is hissy fitting.

There's a now heaping pile of assorted notions/scraps/patterns/unfinished projects in the middle of the room, and I need to tackle them too. I'm tempted to toss every notion into a large plastic tub and then sort them out to trims, elastic, closures, zippers, piping cords etc. I'll give that a go and see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment